Everyone needs a little boost of confidence every now and then. When I have mornings where I don’t feel like leaving my bed, I grab my headphones and play one of these songs. After a few minutes of breathing in these powerful lyrics, I hop right up and get on my way.
Many times, our lack of morning motivation can come from sneaky thoughts or dreams that recount the failures of yesterday. If left unchecked, these thoughts can rob us of our confidence for the new day. In its place, we are left with a heaviness that keeps us from doing what needs to be done. All the while, words like these are gaining control of our minds:
- No one likes me
- I look terrible in my clothes
- My house is a mess
- I can’t handle this day
- I am always in pain
Before we know it , these thoughts can pile up and turn into negative cycles and behaviors that are hard to control. Would you like to begin the process of changing these thoughts and reclaiming your confidence?
Well, my friend, it is time to fill that lovey mind with some positive thoughts. The more attention you give to positivity, the more positive cycles and behaviors you will witness in your life. These songs will put a pep in your step as you entertain lively thoughts like these:
- I am “worth more than gold”
- “I’ve got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good soul in my feet”
- ”I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar!”
- ”Don’t worry, be happy”.
So grab your device and check out the songs on this list!
The 10 best songs for Boosting Confidence
- Gold– Britt Nicole
- Can’t Stop the Feeling– Justin Timberlake
- All Star– Smash Mouth
- Into the Unknown – Panic! At the Disco
- You Make Me Smile– Uncle Kracker
- Good Vibrations– Beach Boys
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy– Bobby McFerrin
- Three Little Birds (Don’t Worry About a Thing)-Bob Marley
- Roar– Katy Perry
- Get Up -Mary Mary
I would love to hear other songs you like to listen to to boost your confidence for the day. There are so many wonderful titles out there.